1. Royal Flush – the highest poker hand casino kiev
- 5 cards of the same suit (AKQJ-10).
2. Straight Flush – straight in one suit. Street – a 5 consecutive cards, for example, QJ-10-9-8. The combination of 5-4-3-2-A – too straight, but straight with "internal" ace does not happen: 4-3-2-AK – not straight.
3. Four of a Kind – 4 cards of same rank, for example, 4 Jacks or 4 Fives (plus one extra card).
4. Full or Full House – 3 cards of one rank and two of another, for example, 6-6-6-KK.
5. Flush – 5 cards of same suit casino montana
6. Straight – 5 consecutive cards, for example, 9-8-7-6-5. Suits do not matter. Ace can be either the highest (AKQJ-10), and the lowest card combination (5-4-3-2-A) casino rank list
. Sequence with an ace in a (3-2-AKQ) straights are not accepted.
7. Three of a Kind – 3 cards of same rank, for example, 9-9-9-Q-4.
8. Two Pairs – two cards of one rank and two of another, for example, AA-5-5-10.
9. Pair – two cards of same rank, for example, 8-8-K-4-2.
10. Ace-King – an ace and king of any suits casinos games guide
, for example, AK-8-7-3.
11. Empty combination – worse than ever, for example, J-10-7-5-2.
The higher the combination, the higher the hand. If two hands have the same combinations, they are valued by the rank of cards. For example:
• Ace-King AKJ-3-2 is higher than the AK-10-9-8 (Jack is higher than tens)
• couple 5-5-4-3-2 is higher than 4-4-AKQ (comparing values of paired cards)
• Pair 5-5-Q-3-2 is higher than 5-5-J-10-9 (Queen of Diamonds older)
• two pairs of AA-2-2-3 is higher than KKQQA (comparing value cards pair)
• Street AKQJ-10 – the highest, 5-4-3-2-A – the youngest casino slot machine games
- a full 3-3-3-2-2 older than 2-2-2-AA (map of three bigger than Pair).
Between the suits are no priorities. Therefore, two pairs of the same rank have the same value. Poker Hands